Posted by admin on April 4, 2012
This is an often asked angel question: “How do we know when angels are around us, if they’re invisible?” That is a great question. Angelic energy is subtle and delicate, and can be easily missed if you don’t know what signs to look for.
Here are a some signs to pay attention to.
- It may be as faint as the sound of a distant brook or a sudden, unexplained trembling or rustling of leaves.
- You feel chills or goose bumps when you are not cold.
- You may feel a tickling sensations anywhere on your body or in your hair.
- You hear the sound of singing or music when no one is around.
- You might smell flowers or wonderful fragrances with no obvious source.
- An animal or bird may approach you with a loving attitude.
- Often, an unexplainable feeling of peace, joy and tranquillity comes over you, particularly in times of sadness or stress.
- Or you might laugh or feel euphoric for absolutely no reason at all.
Now that you know the signs you can pay close attention for the presence of your angels.
May you have an Angelic day! Many Blessings ♥ Debbie