Posted by admin on August 13, 2012
Hello My Angel Friends,
This week we finish up with the final law of The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success which is The Law of “Dharma” or Purpose in Life.
“Everyone has a purpose in life… a unique or special talent to give to others. And when we blend this unique talent with services to others, we experience the ecstasy and exultation of our own spirit, which is the ultimate goal of all goals.” – Deepak Chopra
Applying the Law of “Dharma” or Purpose in Life
I will put the Law of Dharma into effect by making a commitment to take the following steps:
1. Today I will lovingly nurture the god or goddess in embryo that lies deep within my soul. I will pay attention to the spirit within me that animates both my body and my mind. I will awaken myself to this deep stillness within my heart. I will carry the consciousness of timeless, eternal Being in the midst of time-bound experience.
2. I will make a list of my unique talents. Then I will list all the things that I love to do while expressing my unique talents. When I express my unique talents and use them in the service of humanity, I lose track of time and create abundance in my life as well as in the lives of others.
3. I will ask myself daily, “How can I serve?” and “How can I help?” The answers to these questions will allow me to help and serve my fellow human beings with love.
Everyone has a purpose in life. My purpose is simple: I’m supposed to share my light and love by inspiring others. If you are not sure what your purpose is, I encourage you to find a comfortable quiet space, close your eyes and take some deep breaths in and out. When you feel relaxed, ask out loud or silently what your purpose is. Listen to that little voice inside you which is your intuition. All the answers to your questions reside within your soul.
I would like to share one of my favorite quotes: “Your soul mission is your reason for being, your life purpose. It’s your calling in life – who you feel called to be, what you feel called to do. Mission is an energy that flows through you – a drive, voice or passion that you cannot ignore… It’s what you know in your heart you must live if you are to experience inner peace and harmony.” – Alan Seale
I hope you have enjoyed the series on The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success:
1. Applying The Law of Pure Potentiality
2. Applying The Law of Giving and Receiving
3. Applying The Law of “Karma” or Cause and Effect
4. Applying The Law of Least Effort
5. Applying The Law of Intention and Desire
6. Applying The Law of Detachment
7. Applying The Law of “Dharma” or Purpose in Life
If you have missed any of the Seven Spiritual Laws of Success newsletters? You can view them over on my website www.AngelWhispers.net under the blog section. I wish you much success on this journey that we call life.
Many Blessings, ♥ Debbie 🙂