Posted by admin on May 12, 2016
Blessings are bestowed on all, but many do not know of these gifts. Blessings can come in many sacred forms. Because they are so different, often they do not look like blessings. The wise soul will know its blessings. Those who are trapped by their own limitations and thoughts do not see the beauty and the truth of these wonderous gifts.
We often look at others and feel they are more blessed than we. When we start looking at our blessings without comparing them to others, we discover more support and grace. Let the truth be known. We are all blessed with an abundance of gifts, but with different gifts.
Blessings begin with every breath and step we take. Give thanks and honor all the Divine gifts that come to you. Create a new vision by seeing from a different angle with a fresh perspective. Trust in the power of goodness, the power of God.
Work with what you have and pray for the blessing you need to be given to you. Follow your sacred path and make a difference in your own life. This will draw love and peace to you. You will then make a difference in the lives of others. Walk, breath and be truly blessesd.
Courtesy of Angel Prayers by Samara Anjelae
Many Blessings You, ♥ Debbie
Posted by admin on October 30, 2015
Hello My Angels Friends,
Since it is Autumn and the trees are changing color where most of you live, I thought we would talk about color. The power of color can have a great influence on us and on many aspects of our daily lives. Each color in the spectrum contains unique and essential healing properties and characteristics.
You can use colors to energize your body and spirit and to create balance in your surroundings. You can also use color for healing by utilizing their special qualities. These colored light frequencies carry the therapeutic properties of the represented colors.
Each color has different energy and healing frequencies.
Calm and relaxation to counteract chaos or agitation
Inspiration and the flow of communication
Solitude and peace
Caring and tenderness
Self-worth and self-acceptance
Increased enthusiasm and interest
Action and confidence to go after your dreams
The ability to adjust to change
Light heartedness and humor
Balance and healing
Change and growth
Freedom to pursue new ideas
Meditation and introspection
Clarity for decision making and awareness
Sharper memory and concentration skills
Protection from lethargy and depression
Relief from emotional burnout, panic, nervousness, and exhaustion
Increased personal power
A sense of potential and possibility
Preparedness for the unknown
Purification of thoughts or actions
For those of you who would like to experience the therapeutic properties of the represented colors, you can request your angels to surround you and infuse you with the healing colors and qualities of your choice to heal and restore your being for the highest good.
Have a colorful weekend my friends! Many Blessings, ♥ Debbie
* The color information is shared from “Connecting with Your Angels” by Cecily Channer
Posted by admin on February 25, 2014
from Awakening The Buddha Within by Lama Surya Das
Have a Heavenly Day, ♥ Debbie Harward
Posted by admin on July 5, 2013
Hello Angel Friends!
Ready to try a fun angel exercise?
Angels are great at helping you brainstorm any problems, choices you have to make or situations you are contemplating. This exercise is designed to get you involved with your angels right away. Don’t panic, I can already hear you saying to yourself “I can’t connect to the angels!”
All you will need is a pen or pencil, three sheets of paper, and a watch/timer.
Take three deep breaths in & out and relax. Close your eyes and release all the cares of your day. Feel them flow away from you.
Now open your eyes and write the word “Angel” at the top of your paper. For two minutes (and two minutes only), write down every word or phrase you can think of that is associated with angels. It doesn’t matter how odd the associations are. Just let yourself go. No one will see this exercise, so don’t worry about what you write. At the end of your two minutes, put your pen down or stop typing. Take a deep breath and relax.
Close your eyes again, take another deep breath in and out. Envision the angels circling around you. You don’t have to make this visualization elaborate. Feelings are fine. Open your eyes and write the word “Universe” at the top of your next sheet of paper. For two minutes (and two minutes only), write associations to the universe down on your paper. Write down everything that pops into your head. When the two minutes are up, put your pen down and take a deep breath. Relax and let yourself go.
Close your eyes one more time and take another deep breath. Envision one angel touching your shoulder. This is your guardian angel. Open your eyes and write the word “Message” at the top of the last piece of paper. For two minutes (and two minutes only) write down everything (and I mean everything) that comes into your mind. When the two minutes are up, put your pen down and take a deep breath. Close your eyes and say “thank you,” because you have just communicated with the angelic realm. It’s that easy!
Read over your papers. Don’t dissect the meaning of what you wrote right now. If something jumps out at you, you may wish to contemplate the thought, but don’t wrack your brain over it. If you’ve written one word over and over, don’t worry about it. That means there is something on your mind and your angels are trying to help you come to terms with it. Tomorrow, reread your message and think about what it means to you.
You can use this easy exercise for any situation you need guidance or insight on. The angels love to support and encourage people to get their creative ideas flowing or help you solve a problem. The more you practice this exercise, the better at angelic brainstorming you will become. If you feel like sharing I would love to hear if you enjoyed trying this angel exercise.
Wishing You an Angelic Day filled with Heavenly Blessings! ♥ Debbie
(This exercise was shared from: Angel Companions in Magick)
Posted by admin on June 14, 2013
- Sit in a comfortable, quiet place. Take the phone off the hook.
- With your eyes closed, allow your body to appear in your mental awareness.
- Create a bright, powerful, positive light and allow it to completely envelop your body.
- Say to yourself. “This powerful, positive light is my protective psychic shield.”
- “This light will repel all negative energies from programing my mind.”
- “This light will allow only positive energies to program my mind.”
- “This protective psychic shield will be with me always from now on.”
- “From now on I will be keenly aware of all negative thoughts I may have.”
- “I will cancel my negative thoughts by mentally or verbally saying ‘NO! I do not want this thought.’ The energy from the negative thought will be cancelled by balancing positive energy.”
- Open your eyes.
Shared from William W. Hewitt
Posted by admin on October 31, 2012
How many of you have you ever noticed that you are extremely tired when you are in the company of a particular family member, friend, or coworker? Do you have a friend who calls only to dump all her problems on you? Some people are addicted to complaining and never take your advice anyway.
People who, intentionally or unintentionally, steal or “suck” the energy from positive people are generally known as “psychic vampires.” Another term for this type of person is “energy vampire” because they leave you feeling exhausted, depressed, or like all the life has been drained out of you.
It can be hard but try to keep your thoughts positive and peaceful when you are around toxic people. Don’t let another person make you feel bad and steal your joy! If you are a sensitive soul, you may be a virtual sponge, absorbing the feelings, worry, and anger of other people. Remember, you are the only one in control of your emotions because you are the only one who can decide to react or not to react. Take a moment to step back and look at things from another perspective. Try your best to understand where the negative person is coming from. Most often it is from a place of hurt, fear or anger that probably has absolutely nothing to do with you.
If you find that a psychic vampire is sucking all your positive energy, there are steps you can take to clear your aura and get your energy flowing again. Here are some psychic protection techniques that you can use to protect yourself:
- Imagine yourself surrounded by mirrors that reflect the negativity of others back at them.
- Imagine yourself surrounded by a shield of gold (for spiritual energy and inspiration) white (the color of protection), or silver (for clarity of purpose) light. Repeat to yourself, “I am safe and protected from any negative persons, energy, or experience.” Or “I attract only positive experiences and people.”
- Call upon Archangel Michael (considered to be the commander in chief of God’s army), or the Archangel with whom you feel most connected and ask him to protect you from the negative energy of the people with whom you interact.
- Exercise to get your psychic energy flowing!
- Spend time in nature, to keep yourself focused and grounded.
- Essential oils such as jasmine and rose oil, frankincense, lavender, eucalyptus, honeysuckle, and sage can help clear your aura and your mind. Put no more than a drop or two in a lotion or bath, because their energy can be strong. There is also an aura cleanser spray you can purchase too. This can clear and activate the chakras or energy centers.
- One of my favorites is adding two to three tablespoons of Epson salts, Dead Sea salts or sea salt to your bathwater for healing and cleansing.
- Imagine that you are standing under a waterfall of pink rose quartz light that flows through, down and around you. Pink quartz crystal is generally believed to have a soothing and healing energy.
- Imagine that you are going through a car wash; then zip yourself into a cocoon of white (protective) light.
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on happy feelings. Remember that what you focus on will expand!
- Quickly sweep your hands from the crown of your head down the front of your body. Then sweep the palms of your hands down each arm, as if brushing off your sleeves, from your shoulders down past your fingertips. This will clear your chakras or energy centers.
- Try putting your feet in a pan filled with a half-inch layer of salt to draw negative or blocked energies out of your body. Or you can soak them in warm water with a few drops of lavender or another essential oil. Relax and close your eyes for 10 -15 mins.
- If you have a have a garden you can also put your bare feet in soil to help reground yourself. I love to stand in the grass in my bare feet.
As you raise your vibration you will notice that negative people start to fall away naturally and look for a more willing victim to feed on! Next week I will be talking about using smudging to clear negative energy.
Happy Halloween Everyone! Stay protected from those energy vampires! ♥ Debbie
The psychic protection techniques are shared from the book “Psychic Intelligence”
by Terry & Linda Jamison.
Posted by admin on October 13, 2012
Hello My Angel Friends,
I have had several people ask me if their loved ones that have crossed over to spirit are now Angels?
So I thought I would shed some light on this much asked question and explain the differences between Angels, Guardian Angels, and Spirit Guides.
Angels have never been human. Angels are pure beings of light sent by God to guide, support, and give us unconditional love. They respond to our calls for guidance, assistance, protection, and comfort. God’s thoughts of love create angels. The word angel means “Messenger of God”. Angels love everyone unconditionally. They look past the surface and only see the good within all of us. They focus on our potential and not our faults. Angels are not judgmental, and they only bring love into our lives. You can ask for as many angels as you want to surround and protect you, your loved ones, your pets and your home. Angels receive great joy at helping us, and they ask only that we occasionally remember to say, “Thank you” in gratitude for their help.
Everyone has at least one guardian angel, with no exceptions. This is the angel who constantly stays with you, from birth until your transition back to heaven. This angel’s love for you is unconditional. Your guardian angel makes certain you are always safe and guided. Our guardian angels can reveal themselves in any number of disguises, at any age, and in all shapes and skin colors. You see, contrary to popular belief, guardian angels don’t necessarily appear in white flowing gowns with golden hair and big beautiful white feathered wings. Angels and guardian angels are the only spirit beings that can appear in human form. Sometimes they just look like normal people. Children have a far greater chance of connecting and interacting with their guardian angels than adults do because their hearts are so open and their spirits are so strong. Adults are not as opened minded.
Guardian angels are sometimes confused with “Spirit Guides.” A spirit guide is a loving being who has lived upon the earth in human form. They may have known you in this life time. This person then received special training in Heaven about how to become a spirit guide. This training emphasizes that they are to guide you but not to interfere with your free will or make decisions for you. They are there to give you general advice, comfort, and at times warning and protection. Most spirit guides are deceased loved ones, such as grandparents, siblings, beloved friends, and parents.
You can ask your angels and guides for help with anything and everything. There is nothing too big or too small to ask your angels to help you with. Remember that an angel or spirit guide will never tell you what to do. They will make suggestions that come via knowing, gut instincts and synchronicities but they will never violate your free will. You can listen to their suggestions or ignore them. In either case they will continue to guide you with unconditional love. Your angels and guides never give up on you!
I hope this helps explain the differences between angels, guardian angels and spirit guides for you. May you have an angelic week my friend!
Many Blessings, ♥ Debbie
Posted by admin on August 13, 2012
Hello My Angel Friends,
This week we finish up with the final law of The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success which is The Law of “Dharma” or Purpose in Life.
“Everyone has a purpose in life… a unique or special talent to give to others. And when we blend this unique talent with services to others, we experience the ecstasy and exultation of our own spirit, which is the ultimate goal of all goals.” – Deepak Chopra
Applying the Law of “Dharma” or Purpose in Life
I will put the Law of Dharma into effect by making a commitment to take the following steps:
1. Today I will lovingly nurture the god or goddess in embryo that lies deep within my soul. I will pay attention to the spirit within me that animates both my body and my mind. I will awaken myself to this deep stillness within my heart. I will carry the consciousness of timeless, eternal Being in the midst of time-bound experience.
2. I will make a list of my unique talents. Then I will list all the things that I love to do while expressing my unique talents. When I express my unique talents and use them in the service of humanity, I lose track of time and create abundance in my life as well as in the lives of others.
3. I will ask myself daily, “How can I serve?” and “How can I help?” The answers to these questions will allow me to help and serve my fellow human beings with love.
Everyone has a purpose in life. My purpose is simple: I’m supposed to share my light and love by inspiring others. If you are not sure what your purpose is, I encourage you to find a comfortable quiet space, close your eyes and take some deep breaths in and out. When you feel relaxed, ask out loud or silently what your purpose is. Listen to that little voice inside you which is your intuition. All the answers to your questions reside within your soul.
I would like to share one of my favorite quotes: “Your soul mission is your reason for being, your life purpose. It’s your calling in life – who you feel called to be, what you feel called to do. Mission is an energy that flows through you – a drive, voice or passion that you cannot ignore… It’s what you know in your heart you must live if you are to experience inner peace and harmony.” – Alan Seale
I hope you have enjoyed the series on The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success:
1. Applying The Law of Pure Potentiality
2. Applying The Law of Giving and Receiving
3. Applying The Law of “Karma” or Cause and Effect
4. Applying The Law of Least Effort
5. Applying The Law of Intention and Desire
6. Applying The Law of Detachment
7. Applying The Law of “Dharma” or Purpose in Life
If you have missed any of the Seven Spiritual Laws of Success newsletters? You can view them over on my website www.AngelWhispers.net under the blog section. I wish you much success on this journey that we call life.
Many Blessings, ♥ Debbie 🙂
Posted by admin on August 5, 2012
Hello My Angel Friends,
Today we are moving on to the sixth law of The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success which is The Law of Detachment.
“In detachment lies the wisdom of uncertainty…in the wisdom of uncertainty lies the freedom from our past, from the known, which is the prison of past conditioning. And in our willingness to step into the unknown, the field of all possibilities, we surrender ourselves to the creative mind that orchestrates the dance of the universe.” – Deepak Chopra
Applying the Law of Detachment
I will put the Law of Detachment into effect by making a commitment to take the following steps:
1. Today I will commit myself to detachment. I will allow myself and those around me the freedom to be as they are. I will not rigidly impose my idea of how things should be. I will not force solutions on problems, thereby creating new problems. I will participate in everything with detached involvement.
2. Today I will factor in uncertainty as an essential ingredient of my experience. In my willingness to accept uncertainty, solutions will spontaneously emerge out of the problem, out of the confusion, disorder, and chaos. The more uncertain things seem to be, the more secure I will feel, because uncertainty is my path to freedom. Through the wisdom of uncertainty, I will find my security.
3. I will step into the field of all possibilities and anticipate the excitement that can occur when I remain open to infinity of choices. When I step into the field of all possibilities, I will experience all the fun, adventure, magic, and mystery of life.
To be quite frank, this week’s Law of Detachment is an internal struggle for me. I logically know that the only person I can control is myself yet, the “Control Freak” in me is always lurking right on the edge, waiting to jump in and take over. My wonderful husband can attest to this fact!
When I read step one: I will not rigidly impose my idea of how things should be, I laughed and thought to myself I’m going to have my work cut out for me on this one. Then when I read: I will participate in everything with detached involvement, I thought holy crap! My husband reassured me that I have made some successful gains in this area, but I know I have a lot of personal work to do in this area of my life. At least I’m aware this is an issue and I’ve made some progress with detachment.
This week I am going to commit myself to working on detachment. Wish me good luck because I’m going to need it! May you have success in implementing The Law of Detachment in your own life. Tomorrrow is the final series of The Seven Laws of Success. I will be talking about The Law of “Dharma” or Purpose in Life.
Many Blessings, ♥ Debbie 🙂
Posted by admin on August 4, 2012
Hell My Angel Friends,
Today, I will be discussing the fifth law of The Seven Spiritual
Laws of Success which is The Law of Intention and Desire.
“Inherent in every intention and desire is the mechanics for its
fulfillment… intention and desire in the field of pure potentiality has
infinite organizing power. And when we introduce an intention in the
fertile ground of pure potentiality, we put this infinite organizing
power to work for us.” – Deepak Chopra
Applying the Law of Intention and Desire:
I will put the Law of Intention and Desire into effect by making a
commitment to take the following steps:
1. I will make a list of all my desires. I will carry this list with
me wherever I go. I will look at this list before I go into my silence
and meditation. I will look at it before I go to sleep at night. I
will look at it when I wake up in the morning.
2. I will release this list of my desires and surrender it to the womb
of creation, trusting that when things don’t seem to go my way, there
is a reason, and that the cosmic plan has designs for me much grander
than those that I have conceived.
3. I will remind myself to practice present moment awareness in all my
actions. I will refuse to allow obstacles to consume and dissipate the
quality of my attention in the present moment. I will accept the
present as it is, and manifest the future through my deepest, most
cherished intentions and desires.
This week I am working on a manifestation board also known as a dream
board. I am creating one board for my personal desires and one for my
professional intentions that I wish to manifest. If you have never
created a manifestation/dream board, it is great fun. I am using a
poster board to put my pictures and affirmations on. You can cut out
pictures and words/phrases from magazines or use photos that you have
taken. You may not even want to use pictures. Maybe you only want to
use words. Let your imagination and creativity go wild. The great
thing is there is no right or wrong way to create your board.
The key is to manifesting your desires are to: Ask, Believe and
1. Ask – for what you want. Be clear and specific about what you want. For
example, let’s say you want a car. What type of car, new or used, what
color, what options do you want, what price do you want to pay, what
date do you what this car by? You get the idea. Remember you are
putting your request into the Universe. I like to add to my request
“this or something better.” Why put a limit on your options? Maybe
the Universe has something way better in store for you.
2. Believe – this is the hardest part for most people. If you don’t
believe that you deserve what you are asking for, you will never
receive it! Remember the Universe is happy to give you whatever you
wish for. You just need to believe that you’re deserving, and you are!
3. Receive – be open to receive what you asked for or something
better. No need to worry how your desire is going to get to you. The
Universe has that part covered. It will also be delivered in Divine
timing. The Universe has the delivery date covered too. Your job is
to believe, be patient and open to receive your desire in whatever way
it comes to you!
I wish you much success in creating your intentions and desires!
Many Blessings, ♥ Debbie 🙂